Frequently Asked Questions
- Which card types are accepted using this method?
- Can I deposit using debit card with this method?
- How do I fund my account using Visa Card?
- How long does it take to get the money transferred into my Account?
- Are there any fees associated with making a transfer?
- Can I withdraw to my card?
- Is it safe to provide my credit card information?
1. Which card types are accepted using this method?
This deposit method accepts Visa or Mastercard.
2. Can I deposit using debit card with this method?
Yes, you can use a debit card or prepaid card with this method.
3. How do I fund my account using Visa Card?
Please follow the steps below to add money to your account:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the Deposit button.
- Click on the credit card icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount.
- Enter required card details (choose Visa or Mastercard).
- Enter card number (16 digits without spaces).
- Enter card expiration date (month/year).
- Enter three-digit Card Verification Number (located on the back of your card).
- Enter bonus code, if applicable, and click on Deposit.
- The next screen will indicate whether your credit card transaction is successful or unsuccessful. Please note that some financial institutions do no support iGaming, which may result in a declined transaction.
4. How long does it take to get the money transferred into my Account?
If the transaction is approved by your bank, funds are credited instantly to your gaming account.
5. Are there any fees associated with making a transfer?
No, we do not charge any fee for Visa or Mastercard deposits.
6. Can I withdraw to my card?
We now offer a Visa Direct Payouts service, but this is only available for customers with eligible Visa Debit cards. Once you make at least one successful deposit with a Visa card, if the card is eligible for Visa withdrawals, it will appear as a withdrawal option on the Cashier page.
In states where select cards are available as a deposit method, please note Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover cards do not currently accept withdrawals.
7. Is it safe to provide my credit card information?
All cashier transactions are processed adhering to Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance standards for data security, using a 128-bit encryption that ensures the safety and security of the data transmitted. This state-of-the-art protection is the same technology used by major banks and financial institutions all over the world.